This is our basic booster set available with two, three or four pumps, suitable for residential or commercial premises, to boost the water pressure up to 14.0 bar, with a water flow of up to 28 litres per second where a BMS output is not required.
The range has been designed to increase the pressure of the cold/hot water services within a building, where the existing incoming water mains or feed tank is not capable of supplying sufficient system pressure. They are fitted with energy efficient, variable speed motors, a consumer box and the latest flow-through vessels, which ensure a soft start and even wear of the pumps. They run quietly ensuring a smooth supply of water.
The sets are fitted with advanced controls to protect against malfunction.
Features & Benefits
- Flexibility of one to four pumps.
- Stainless steel bases and panel stands with inbuilt cable runs (reducing risk of tripping on loose cables)
- No signal interference
- Easy access to components
- Built to last
- Temperature range 5°C to 30°C
- Energy saving
- Flows up to 28 litres/s
- Heads up to 14.0 bar
- WRAS Approved
- Full 24/7 warranty for 2 years
We can provide an ergonomic wall mounted panel to accommodate access in tight plantrooms.
For further information please see technical data sheet.
AQUAMATIC AMV-FB BOOSTER SET WITH STANDARD CONTROLS
- Cold Water Pressure Booster Pump Set arranged for operation as duty pump with assist standby pump(s) all under efficient variable speed motor control via microprocessor control requiring single/three phase electrical supply (as appropriate – see below).
- Complete with interconnecting wiring and all necessary valves and fittings which form the suction and discharge manifolds.
- Manifold mounted flow-through control vessel. All complete on a stainless steel base frame.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO9001 quality assurance procedures, using PED and WRAS approved components suitable for potable water specification.
- Compliant with all relevant European Community Directives as required by UK law and UKCA / CE marked.
- Automatic variable speed pump motor control for long term reliability and accurate pressure measurement by 392 transducer.
- Automatic alternations of all pumps to even run times.
- Sequential pump starting to avoid overloading electric supply.
- Motor overload protection.
- Electronic low water protection interface. Individual pump run and fault information LED display.
- Run and trip volt free outputs available from all pumps
How to Install
They can be configured to the installer’s needs to save space for fitting whilst still maintaining easy access for service and maintenance.
If there are serious space constraints, they can be assembled on site.
They require a break tank, pipework connections and power supply.
Please see the O and M manual for more information.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.