- Our new spill tank has been developed to be used in combination with our Spill Spillback SB and Aquaspill AS pressurisation units, to store the expanded water from the system and refill it during the contraction phase.
- They are also ideal for industrial and process applications such as food production, certain chemicals and liquid handling.
Usage as spill tanks: They can be used for hot liquid storage up to 100°C as standard. Made from heavy duty stainless steel 304.
Usage for hot and cold liquids storage: They can be used for hot liquid storage up to 200°C as well as for cold liquids down to -30°C. 316 stainless steel option available.
We manufacture them for bespoke process applications, so please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Our high quality tanks are built to last, designed to be easy and safe to move with a fork lift. They are stable on the ground, adaptable to different plantroom requirements and easy to service and maintain.
How to Install
To install they need to be connected to the pipework.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in industrial & process applications
- For hot liquids up to 200°C
- For cold liquids up to -30°C
- Made from stainless steel ensuring very low maintenance and designed to maintain from the outside
- Gas-struts assisted hinged lid for ergonomic access (other configurations possible)
- Stainless steel base frame instead of mild steel with `trapped` fork lift apertures that do not allow the tanks to over balance on the forks when carried around
- A drain port that allows all the liquid to be completely drained from the tank
- A lid with covered sides that can be safely lifted for access by one person.
- Lifting eyes to facilitate onsite moving.
- The float valve, the lid hinge points, as well as the drop arm guide brackets can be fitted to either one of eight positions to suit the plantroom orientation
- Float valve splash guard eliminates unsightly water marks on tank sides.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind. We also offer a 24/7 call out service in case of unforeseen problems.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.