Our Spillpress SP2ET Series of PED compliant pressurisation units are designed to maintain the water pressure in heating and chilled water systems for medium to large commercial situations. Their principle of operation is to accommodate the expanded water volume as the temperature rises and then refill the system as the temperature decreases and the pressure drops. They have a far lower pressure hot system increase than a traditional sealed system pressurisation unit.
The SP2ET range utilises near atmospheric diaphragm spill vessels, and offers options to deal with system temperatures of 3°C to 120°C, at fill pressures from 0.8 to 8.0 bar. System contents of up to 87,000 litres can be accommodated. All units have 2 pumps, single or multiple spill vessels and all come with comprehensive Building Management Signals package. All modules are floor standing and designed to limit floor loading by spreading the weight evenly.
Built to last, run quietly and efficiently, they are also easy to service and maintain. The controls will identify leakages and allow for the circulating pumps to stabilize. The sealed spill vessels prevent water to air contact and have a passive de-gassing function.
Features & Benefits
- Near atmospheric diaphragm spill vessels
- Temperatures 3° to 120°C
- Fill pressure up to 8.0 bar
- System content up to 87,000 litres (higher available on request)
- Easy access to components for servicing
- Built to last
- Energy saving
- PED compliant
- Full 24/7 warranty for 2 years
For further information please see technical data sheet.
TWIN PUMP SEALED SYSTEM SPILL-BACK PRESSURISATION UNIT with 2020+Microprocessor Controller
- Spillpress type SP2ET-XX-YY-Z suitable for an estimated system volume of ______ litres having a cold fill pressure of _____ bar, incorporating 2020+ microprocessor and pressure transducer control, with twin regenerative turbine 1 phase (or 3 phase) bronze pumps having automatic alternation of duty pump & anti-seizure pulsing, delayed initiation of high and low system pressure cut outs both linked to single pole Volt-free relay, alarm buzzer, alarm mute and reset buttons/indicators, digital pressure, fault, fault log and parameter indicator, fused pump drive, hand-Off-Auto switches for each pump, Power on, pump Run & Tripped L.E.D.s, hours run meters, interlocked door isolator, low water level sensing in breaktank coupled to volt free relay, 18 litre mains water break tank, float valve with type AA air gap, overflow connection, and low water level protection, electromagnetic spillvalve with strainer & isolating valves
- IP55 powder coated controls cabinet
- Interconnecting piping to spill vessel, all mounted on steel base frame.
- Set assembled, tested and commissioned in accordance with ISO9001 Standards
How to Install
Supplied with pressure vessels which need to be installed, then connect the unit to power, water supply and system.
Please see the O and M manual for more information.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.