Our Spillback SB Series of PED compliant pressurisation units are designed to maintain the water pressure in heating and chilled water systems for commercial situations. They maintain a minimum set pressure in the system and are fully packaged with a stainless steel water tank included.
Their principle of operation is to accommodate the expanded water volume as the temperature rises and then refill the system as the temperature decreases and the pressure drops.
The series offers options to deal with systems of temperatures of 3°C to 200°C (with buffer vessel), a fill pressure of up to 8.0bar and a system content of 50,000 litres of water. All with twin pumps and a building management signals package. Floor standing, they have been designed ergonomically so there is no need to kneel when checking the controls. Built to last and run quietly and efficiently to minimize heat loss and save energy, they also easy to service and maintain.
The stainless steel tank is atmospheric for low maintenance and the controls will identify leakages and allow for the circulating pumps to stabilize.
The stainless steel tank offers serious benefits.
We can supply a blanket in the tank to minimize evaporation losses and oxygen ingress.
High temperature handling.
Features & Benefits
- Supplied fully packaged ready to connect to electricity and water supply
- Stainless steel atmospheric tank
- Temperature range of 3°C to 200°C
- Fill pressure up to 8 bar
- System content up to 50,000 litres
- Easy access to components for servicing
- Built to last
- Energy saving
- PED compliant
- Full 24/7 warranty for 2 years
For further information please see technical data sheet.
TWIN PUMP SPILL BACK PRESSURISATION UNIT WITH 2020+ MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLER
- Aquatech-Pressmain ‘SB’ series, heating or chilled water pressurisation unit. Suitable for cold fill pressures up to 3.0 bar/45psi.
- Controlled by Aquatech-Pressmain 2020Plus micro-processor controller with pressure transducer for long-term reliability and accuracy, non-volatile EPROM memory and data logging function.
- Fully packaged unit incorporating; single or twin pressurisation pumps, (auto change-over to even wear with twin pump models); Solid state pump drives with thermal overload protection; Automatic periodic pump pulsing to prevent pump seizure; Combined high/low system pressure cut-out relay volt-free contact; RS232 or 422/485 serial communications port; suitably sized spill/fill tank with 15mm float valve having a type ‘AB’ air gap to Water Supply Regulations 1999; Fascia controls to provide indicating lights for each pump condition or status, run, hand, off, auto; “User friendly” Fascia keypad to enter & set operational parameters, reset alarm & mute; “Plain English” 2 Line LCD illuminated display.8 BMS Volt free relay connections, Fascia lights for pump tripped condition and automatic cut-out and reset on tank low water level to prevent pump from dry running.
- All controls contained within a powder coated sheet steel dust and damp proof enclosure to IP54, front mounted isolator.
- External stainless steel spill tank.
- Standard Electrical supply: Single Phase, 230 Volt AC, 50Hz, 10 Amp; Max power: 0.74kW
How to Install
You only need to connect to power, water supply and system.
Please see the O and M manual for more information.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.