The difference between this and the basic unit is that the enhanced version has a twin pump and an enhanced microprocessor control with full building management signals package.
Our Minipack enhanced, pressurisation unit is designed to maintain the water pressure in heating and chilled water systems for small domestic and commercial situations.
Their principle of operation is to accommodate the expanded water volume as the temperature rises and then refill the system as the temperature decreases and the pressure drops.
Wall (or floor) mounted, it can deal with systems of temperatures of 3° to 90°C, a fill pressure of 3.5bar and a system content of 5,000 litres of water.
Fitted with twin pumps and an enhanced microprocessor control with full building management signals package. Certified and designed and built to last, it runs quietly and efficiently to save energy, with reliability giving you peace of mind.
The components are easily accessible for servicing and maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- Wall mounted
- Temperature 3° to 90°C
- Fill pressure 3.5bar
- System content up to 5,000 litres
- Twin pumps
- Microprocessor control
- Building management signals package
- Easy access to components for servicing
- Built to last
- Energy saving
- Full 24/7 warranty for 2 years
For further information please see technical data sheet.
MINIPACK ENHANCED pressurisation unit
Aquatech Pressmain MP32-E Series, heating or chilled water pressurisation unit. Suitable for cold fill pressures up to 3.0 bar.
- Controlled by Aquatech Pressmain 2020Plus micro-processor controller with pressure transducer for long-term reliability and accuracy, non-volatile EPROM memory and data logging function.
- Fully packaged unit incorporating; twin pressurisation pumps, auto change-over to even wear; solid state pump drives with thermal overload protection; automatic periodic pump pulsing to prevent pump seizure; combined high/low system pressure cut-out relay volt-free contact; RS232 or 422/485 serial communications port; 5 litre mains water break-tank with 15mm float valve having a type ‘AB’ air gap to Water Supply Regulations 1999; fascia controls to provide indicating lights for each pump condition or status, run, hand, off, auto; “user friendly” fascia keypad to enter & set operational parameters, reset alarm & mute; “Plain English” 2 Line LCD illuminated display. Last 30 faults stored with time and date stamp.
- Automatic cut-out and reset on tank low water level to prevent pump from dry running, 8 BMS Volt free relay connections, Fascia lights for pump tripped condition.
- All controls contained within a powder coated sheet steel dust and damp proof enclosure to IP55.Electrical supply: Single Phase, 240 Volt AC, 50Hz, 2 Amp; Max power: 0.07kW.
How to Install
It is easy to install and supplied with loose pressure vessels which be installed prior to fitting.
Please see the O and M manual for more information.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.