Our cost effective Minipack pressurisation unit is designed to maintain the water pressure in heating or chilled water systems for small domestic and commercial situations.
Their principle of operation is to accommodate the expanded water volume as the temperature rises and then refill the system as the temperature decreases and the pressure drops.
Wall (or floor) mounted, it can deal with systems of temperatures of 3 to 90°C, a fill pressure of 3.5bar and a system content of 5,000 litres of water.
Fitted with a single pump, simple controller providing a basic display and a volt free contact for the boiler cut-out in case of high pressure alarm.
Designed and built to last, it runs quietly and efficiently to save energy, with reliability giving you peace of mind.
The components are easily accessible for servicing and maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- Wall mounted
- Temperature 3 to 90°C
- Fill pressure 3.5bar
- System content up to 5,000 litres
- Easy access to components for servicing
- Built to last
- Energy saving
- Full 24/7 warranty for 2 years
For further information please see technical data sheet.
MINIPACK BASIC pressurisation unit
The MP31-B is suitable for cold fill pressures up to 3.0 bar whilst the MP71-B is suitable up to 7.0 bar.
- Controlled by Aquatech Pressmain MPC micro- processor controller with pressure transducer for long-term reliability, accuracy and non-volatile EPROM memory.
- Fully packaged unit incorporating; single pressurisation pump, solid state pump drive with thermal overload protection; automatic periodic pump pulsing to prevent pump seizure; combined high/low system pressure cut-out relay volt-free contact; 5 litre mains water break-tank with 15mm float valve having a type ‘AB’ air gap to Water Supply Regulations 1999; LCD illuminated display.
- Automatic cut-out and reset on tank low water level to prevent pump from dry running.
- All controls contained within a powder coated sheet steel dust and damp proof enclosure to IP55.
- Electrical supply: Single Phase, 240 Volt AC, 50Hz, 5 Amp; Max power: 0.38kW
How to Install
It is easy to install and supplied with loose pressure vessels which be installed prior to fitting.
Please see the O and M manual for more information.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.