This is our new compact, cost effective yet powerful range of booster sets with two pumps, suitable for boosting the water pressure in medical centres, schools and flats. Increasing the water pressure to 5.0 bar, with a water flow of up to 5 liters per second, where for example the mains water pressure is insufficient to feed rooftop storage tanks, or where water is stored at low level and needs to be distributed to the upper floors of a building.
The two energy saving variable speed pumps are configured to operate as duty with standby or duty and assist as required. With a start-up wizard for initial set up and E speed control, maintaining constant pressure through automatic alternation of the duty pump.
Fully packaged on a galvanised steel base, the small footprint ensures easy installation with the build quality and peace of mind you would expect from Aquatech Pressmain.
Features & Benefits
- Compact and cost effective
- Small footprint
- IE3 high efficiency motors
- LED display for system pressure and unit status
- 304 stainless steel pipework, bases and panel stands
- Easy access to components
- Cables are tidied
- Built to last and be safe
- Max flows to 7 litre per second at 2.5 bar.
- Max pressures to 6.5 bar at 1 litre per second.
- Volt free contact for external BMS systems
- Soft start / slow fill
- WRAS approved components
- Full 24/7 warranty for 2 years
For further information please see technical data sheet.
HM2AV compact booster set
- Automatic constant pressure control via by integral variable speed motor controller
- Transducer pressure sensor per pump
- Automatic duty changeover of each pump
- Electronic Low Water Cut-Out Interface for pump dry running protection
- 2 individual BMS Volt Free contacts per pump for run and trip condition
- Individual pump information via four line LED display for pressure, power consumption, time/date and alarm conditions
- Separate Power, Run & Alarm LED’s
- Stop and Auto Button
- Pipe Burst Alarm
- RE-PRESS Slow Start on Power Restoration Protection
- Information logs for Hours run & Number of starts and last 20 alarms
- Start up wizard for easy initial set up
- Pump wetted parts and pipework manifolds in 304 stainless steel
- IE3 high efficiency pump motors
- Built to latest CE requirements and in accordance with ISO9001
- WRAS Approved pumps and components
How to Install
The units can be configured to the installer’s needs, with the orientation of the manifolds rotated to suit, saving space for fitting whilst still maintaining easy access for service and maintenance. If there are serious space constraints, they can be assembled on site. They require a break tank, pipework connections and power supply.
Please see the O and M manual for more information.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.