This all in one, floor standing unit includes a 65 litre break tank, for ample wash down water this floor-standing booster set is designed for domestic or light commercial use, to provide back flow prevention to WRAS category 5 fluid application with a higher flow and pressure than our Aquabreak AB5.
Suitable for cleaning by water flushing in bin stores, pub cellars or shops and providing a break between the mains water and the hose to maintain the required level of hygiene:
- Dentistry practices, small clinics and nursing homes, day care establishments
- Washing of animals and veterinary practices.
- Printers, laboratories and hairdressing salons.
- Butcheries and meat processing premises.
- Vegetable preparation
- Washing down yards and watering gardens or swimming pools.
Designed and built with easy access to components and to save space and energy. As with all our products it is built with high quality components, for reliability and longevity, giving you peace of mind.
The sets are fitted with advanced controls to protect against malfunction.
How to Install
The all in one unit is supplied ready to fit to pipework and power supply.
Please see the O and M manual for more information.
Features & Benefits
- Easy access to components
- Built to last
- Energy saving
- Flows up to 1.2 l/s
- Water pressure up to 4.5 bar
- Temperature range 5°C to 30°C
- Supplied with 65 litre break tank
- WRAS Approved
For further information please see technical data sheet.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind. We also offer a 24/7 call out service in case of unforeseen problems.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.