The “EMV” range of quality assured cold water pressure booster sets, is designed to increase the pressure of the cold/hot water services within a building where the existing incoming mains or feed tank is not capable of supplying sufficient system pressure. The range incorporates efficient inverter driven variable speed pumps. This mode of operation, adjusting the pump’s motor speed to the building’s flow requirements, reduces the power consumption dramatically when compared to fixed speed motor control.
Potable water distribution or pressure boosting for residential, commercial and industrial premises.
Flows to 18 l/s Heads to 12 bar
Features & Benefits
- Energy Efficient Variable Speed motors exceed EuP IE4 grade
- Microprocessor/Transducer Control for reliability and accuracy
- Hydraulic shock system protection<br> Automatic Cascade Control for all pumps
- Low Water Cut-Out Interface for pump dry running protection
- All components are WRAS approved
- 2 individual BMS Volt Free contacts per pump for run and trip condition
- 304 Stainless steel pipework manifolds
- Individual pump information LED indicator shows pump status
- Integral flow through control vessel
- Built to Latest CE Requirements and in accordance with ISO9001
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.