Our Aquaspill AS Series of PED compliant pressurisation units are designed to maintain the water pressure in heating and chilled water systems for large commercial situations including any district heating systems.
They are designed to maintain a near constant system pressure regardless of temperature changes by seamlessly adding or removing water as required.
Supplied with a stainless steel spill tank(s) for low maintenance and options of either passive or active buffer vessels for high temperature systems, minimizing space requirements.
The series offers options to deal with systems of temperatures of 3°C to 200°C, a fill pressure of up to 25.0 bar and almost unlimited system content. All with multiple variable speed pumps, options of single or multiple, manual or electronically operated, variable or fixed flow spill valve(s). They are built to last, run quietly and efficiently, save energy, whilst being easy to service and maintain.
The inbuilt controls alert the user of any situations that may occur in plain English whilst providing interlock protection for the boilers/chillers and circulating pumps and a comprehensive Building Management Signals package.
The stainless steel tank offers serious benefits.
Can be supplied with: an atmosphere blanket in the tank to minimize evaporation losses and oxygen ingress, integral vacuum de-gasser, tank heaters for frost protection, leakage protection system.
AGM offer a comprehensive sizing service ensuring that each unit is correctly specified for the system requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Near atmospheric spill tank
- Temperature range 3°C to 200°C
- Fill pressure up to 25.0 bar
- System content up to 1,000,000 litres
- Easy access to components for servicing
- Built to last
- Energy saving
- PED compliant
- Full 24/7 warranty for 2 years
For further information please see technical data sheet.
SPILL BACK SYSTEM PRESSURISATION UNIT AQUASPILL AS SERIES WITH VARIABLE SPEED PUMPS
AquaSpill AS series with variable speed pumps and variable flow spill technology all controlled by the Aquatech 2020+ microprocessor.
- with twin single phase variable speed pumps having automatic alternation of duty pump & anti-seizure pulsing, delayed initiation of high and low system pressure cut outs both linked to single pole Volt-free relays, hand-Off-Auto switches for each pump, pump Run & Tripped L.E.D.s, hours run meters, interlocked door isolator, low water level sensing in Spilltank coupled to volt free relay, alarm buzzer, alarm mute and reset buttons/indicators, digital pressure, fault and parameter indicator.
- Combined spill and mains water break tank, float valve with type AA air gap, overflow connection, and low water level protection, electromagnetic spillvalve with strainer & isolating valves
- IP55 powder coated control cabinet
- Interconnecting piping to spill tank, supplied as modules for ease of installation.
- Set assembled, tested and commissioned in accordance with ISO9001 Standards & Pressure Equipment Directive. Spill tanks are stainless steel.
- OPTIONAL: AQUASPHERE BLANKET single layer ball blanket which floats on the spill tanks’ surface, which will significantly reduce liquid evaporation & oxygen ingress.
How to Install
Supplied with spill tank which needs to be installed, then connect the unit to power, water supply and system.
Please see the O and M manual for more information.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.