This is our enhanced booster set available with two, three, four, five, six or eight pumps, suitable for large residential or commercial premises including hospitals, to boost the water pressure up to 14.0 bar, with a water flow of up to 48 liters per second. Using the latest energy efficient IE5 motors to reduce running costs.
Aquamatic AMV-FE Water Booster Set Enhanced series:
The range has been designed to increase the pressure of the cold/hot water services within a building, where the existing incoming water mains or feed tank is not capable of supplying sufficient system pressure.
It is Department of Health HTM 04 Guidance for Safe Water in Healthcare Premises compliant and WRAS approved, making it an ideal choice for hospitals.
Aquamatic AMV- DS Water Booster Set – Enhanced series also for use with sprinkler systems:
In addition to meeting the hygiene quality of Department of Health the enhanced series for use with Sprinkler systems have the important advantage of being easily configured into a residential sprinkler system, saving installation time and money.
They are fully compliant to BS9251:2014 [Fire sprinkler systems for domestic and residential occupancies – Code of practice].
Ideal for high rise flats and residential premises.
All are fitted with our 2020 Plus controller and energy efficient, variable speed motors which continuously alter their speed to match fluctuating system flow rates. They have the latest flow-through vessels, which ensure a soft start and even wear of the pumps and ensure the smooth supply of water meaning they run quietly.
The sets are fitted with advanced controls to protect against malfunction and sophisticated software to detect and alert of any leaks.
How to Install
They can be configured to the installer’s needs to save space for fitting whilst still maintaining easy access for service and maintenance.
If there are serious access constraints, they can be assembled on site.
They require a break tank, pipework connections and power supply.
Please see the O and M manual for more information.
Features & Benefits
- Flexibility of two, three, four, five, six or eight pumps.
- Ideal for Healthcare Premises (Department of Health HTM 04 Guidance for Safe Water compliant)
- WRAS Approved and fully Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) compliant
- Can be fitted to sprinkler system compliant to BS9251:2014
- 2020 Plus controller
- 304 stainless steel pipework
- Stainless steel bases and panel stands with inbuilt cable runs (reducing risk of tripping on loose cables)
- No signal interference
- Built to last
- Temperature range 5°C to 30°C
- Energy saving
- Flows up to 48 litres per second
- Heads up to 14.0 bar
- Easy access to components and comfortably serviceable without interrupting the water supply. (Minimising any disruption during service visits and the engineer’s time on site.)
- Optional: Two pressure transducers instead of one; in case one of the transducers fails, to ensure uninterrupted operation.
- Optional: Ergonomic wall mounted panel to accommodate access in tight plantrooms.
For further information please see technical data sheet.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind. We also offer a 24/7 call out service in case of unforeseen problems.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.