The Aquamatic AMV E-Speed is a cost effective range of two, three and four pump booster sets designed to increase the pressure of cold & hot water services within a building, where the existing incoming water mains or feed tank is not capable of supplying sufficient system pressure.
With advanced integral E-Speed motor controller they offer automatic consistent pressure via variable speed operation, In addition to high efficiency and associated energy savings, this control method brings the benefits of reduced pump starting stress loads through soft starting, even wear of the pumps via automatic pump change-over, all resulting in smooth, quiet and reliable operation of the water supply.
How to Install
Unit pipework manifolds can be configured to the installer’s needs to save space for fitting whilst still maintaining easy access for service and maintenance.
If there are serious space constraints, they can be assembled on site.
They require to be fed from a break tank and electrical power supply.
Please see the O and M manual for more information.
Features & Benefits
- Flexibility of two, three & four pump configurations.
- Flow to 16 litre per second at 2.5 bar; Pressures to 6.5 bar at 2.8 litre per second
- Energy saving variable E-speed motor control
- WRAS Approved pumps & components
- Flow through control accumulator for HTM04 compliance
- Transducer pressure sensor per pump for long term reliability and accuracy
- ‘REPRESS’ Initial slow system refill shock protection
- Even wear through automatic duty changeover of each pump.
- Individual pump four line LED display for system status information
- System pipe burst alarm with automatic shut down
- Integral electronic pump dry running protection
- Built to ISO 9001 Quality Standard with easy access to components
- 2 Year warranty with 365 day call out cover
For further information please see technical data sheet.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. Products come with a full 24/7 warranty for 2 years. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.