Aquatech Pressmain offers a fire-safety version of booster sets and tanks.
They are capable of providing both the cold water and the sprinkler feed for residential buildings.
The AMV- DS pump set is offered in accordance with the Fire Sprinkler Systems for Domestic and Residential Occupancies – code of practice BS9251:2014
It will supply water to the building efficiently, yet should things go wrong it will be there to protect the buildings occupants by feeding the sprinkler section.
If a signal from the BMS or the sprinkler control system activates the sprinkler mode on the kit, all pumps will run continuously at full speed.
The combined water & sprinkler range is completed with the required tank, where the stored water is used to supply both the sprinkler system as well as the domestic system (hot and cold water).
Our tanks are compliant to the BS9251:2014 or approved to the latest Loss Prevention Standards.
How to Install
For further information please see technical data sheet.
Features & Benefits
The combined set offers
- A cost and space effective water supply solution: instead of procuring and installing two separate booster sets one for the cold water and the other for the operation of the sprinkler system, you now only need one
- In many situations, a combined sprinkler and cold water pump is more robust than a dedicated sprinkler pump, as the pump is in constant use
- As only one tank is needed there is a further saving on space and cost.
- First class protection and peace of mind thanks to the package’s inherent reliability and self-protection features
- Pumps and tank form a packaged solution in a mindful design, compliant with the safety regulations.
- Flexibility of two to eight pumps as standard.
- 2020 Plus controller
- 304 stainless steel pipework
- Stainless steel bases and panel stands with inbuilt cable runs (reducing risk of tripping on loose cables)
- No signal interference
- Easy access to components
- Built to last
- Energy saving
- Any flow required
- Heads up to 25.0 bar
- WRAS Approved
We can provide an ergonomic wall mounted panel to accommodate access in tight plantrooms.
Installation and Maintenance by Aquatech Pressmain
All Aquatech Pressmain products can be installed by us. Our installation service includes commissioning. They are also all available with maintenance agreements, ensuring the product will be regularly serviced and maintained by our own experienced AGM service engineers, maximising efficiency and giving you peace of mind. We also offer a 24/7 call out service in case of unforeseen problems.
For more information on installation and maintenance, or to apply for a maintenance agreement please click here.