Eco-friendly Booster Sets, Pumps & Pressurisation Units
Aquatronic Group Management have always taken the impact we have on the environment seriously, having been registered with BSI for ISO14001 since 2015.
Aquatech Pressmain’s booster sets, pumps & pressurisation units are designed with energy efficiency and eco-friendliness in mind.
We provide regular servicing to maximise unit life, avoiding premature vessel failure, scrappage or even replacement.
The majority of our products are designed to provide remote notifications to identify leakages and water waste.
Components are recycled wherever possible. When pump sets and pressurisation units come to the end of their lives they are taken back to the factory and stripped down. All metal is recycled.
- Our decades of servicing and maintenance experience ensure our booster sets, pumps and pressurisation units are environmentally friendly by design
- Technically advanced controls and materials minimise maintenance requirements, reducing the carbon footprint for the lifetime of the equipment and components
- High build quality throughout increases longevity of products and components
- Stainless steel spilltanks and components have 30-year lifespan
- Aquatech Pressmain products are energy efficient
- Aquatech Pressmain products are 90% recyclable