- Founded in 1982
- Recognised as leaders in Pressurisation & Water Booster Sets
- National & International technical sales representation
- Countrywide commissioning & service Team
- BSI Registered Firm to ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
- WRAS approved range of water booster sets
- Over 45,000 Pressurisation & Booster Sets already in service.
- A brand of Aquatronic Group Management Plc.
Aquatech Pressmain is an amalgamation of Aquatech, Pressmain and Warmac Limited, three existing market leaders in the supply of fluid pumping equipment to the Building Services, Process and Water Industries. Our product portfolio includes: booster sets, pressurisation units, water storage and controls, waste water solutions and rainwater harvesting. We have a wide range of controls, ranging from pressure switch controlled products, to those based around a versatile range of microprocessor control systems.
Aquatech Limited was established in 1982 by a group of highly qualified engineers with many years experience in the pumping industry. Aquatech Limited is recognised by other manufacturers as the most advanced and innovative company in its field, eventually copied (but never equalled) by its competitors. We are the only UK producer which designs, programmes and manufactures its own range of microprocessor controllers in house, offering unrivalled versatility to our customers.
Pressmain Pressurisation Co. Limited was established in 1974, offering bespoke designed pressure booster sets and pressurisation units.
Warmac Limited originally started life as a division of Saunders and Taylor Limited and brings over 70 years experience in the industry, specialising in large high temperature sealed heating system pressurisation units.